Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What does a Garden Mean?

I went to the Naperville Community Nursing Home Last Friday to share some Holiday cookies and just to chat with the Residence. I brought the camera along and asked each resident on film, What does a Garden Mean to them.

Meeting with each resident was priceless. I received fantastic answers that made me laugh and cry. I can only share a glimpse.

I'm hoping to go back and re-film a one on one without people in the background. There was a permission issue with filming randomly. I had a full 4 minute strip put together for YouTube but again - Permission. It was my first time - you learn.

More movies to come - that was really incredible. I can't stop thinking about it. I want to film all people and just ask them "what does a garden mean to them". Then branch out to "what does a Farm mean to them".

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment