Saturday, December 12, 2015

Winter in Illinois

This years Christmas Tree
Behind our office Building
Just a couple of pictures for today. Our Tree is really really cool. And so easy to put up and take down. Bobby's the creative one this year.

I took a walk at lunch yesterday behind the office building and came across a bridge and creek. A big brown beaver like thing was swimming and then hid away in a whole in the bank. I think it was a river muskrat or maybe an otter. I waited for a while to catch him come out of the hole but he didn't in the 15 minutes I watched. Maybe another day. I'll make it a lunch hour ritual until I can see him clearly.

Enjoy your day - it's 60 degrees here in Naperville and the windows are open in our home. AND it's December. Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment