Monday, July 6, 2015

Fruit Bagging - It's Working!

No Cover

Cotton Cover

Cotton Cover - Very windy day so I had to hold it.

Plastic cover - Some had too much moisture

Paper on the Pear trees. I didn't want to tear it off.
I placed the covers on the trees on June 20th and the fruit were about 1 inch in size. Now - July 6th, I checked back and it appears to be working. Any of the fruit without a cover had bug wholes and lots of damage as shown in the first picture. Each month I will check and document. So cool! It's working!

Flowers on the balcony - one month later. Huge difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment