Monday, August 2, 2010

Petosky Summer Vacation


Wonderful weather in upper Michigan this past week.



The family and Bobby Skiing. He's incredible on one ski.

Just came back from a week long vacation in Michigan. Weather was fabulous. Drive was 6 1/2 hours but not bad. I miss the kids. They were a lot of fun.

I relaxed and read a book. John Grisham " Playing for Pizza". All about Italy. It was a great read and I finished it in a couple of days. I took along some knitting but only knitted a few rows. The cottage had wild raspberries all over and I picked a small bowl full to make jam. I burnt the first batch and took off for more the next day. Well.. the only small pan left was a cast iron and the whole batch of jelly tasted like metal. So... no showing off my wonderful homemade jam. Too bad. It smelled delicious.

Had a great time none the less. I can never sit still but managed to do so last week.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment