Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I feel this way today. My head is in the clouds.

I keep changing my ideas. I've been working on the slippers and finished a pair of slip-ons to match an apron. I like them and all but they are nothing special. I lost focus again and wanted to make something simple. Then, I researched about selling baked goods. I know I can't legally make and sell cookies from my condo kitchen but couldn't stop from searching. Of course, I can't sell anything from my kitchen and I know that. Waisted time again.

Need to get back on focus. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.

They are a lot of work but I guess everything is. I should know this. Work is hard.

Enough venting and back to it. I have to master one pattern. Something special and worthy of posting to sell. I am a little of a perfectionist and can't sell it if it's not perfect. I've been sewing for years but not perfectly if you know what I mean. I make my own things and gifts so if they are little crooked or the seams are not so so, it was for me or my family. But Now - I have to take my time and be perfect. There lies the hard part. The work. I want it all done NOW! Patience will prevail. I know I know. I have the time. I just have too many things I like to do.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment