Monday, July 3, 2017

Dragonfly


Yesterday morning, I was on the Balcony having my morning coffee and noticed this Dragonfly resting on the planter. He was so still and sat this way for at least an hour.

This insect was at least 4" long and his head was quite large. I hadn't seen one this large in many years. He was magnificent to watch while enjoying my Sunday coffee.

I just looked up the meaning of a dragonfly showing up in your life. It's said that if they show up, you should pay attention to your deeper thoughts and desires.

Some of the signs signify:
"Happiness, Speed and Purity"
"Self Realization"
"Joy and New Light"
"Prosperity, Harmony and Good Luck"
"Emergence of True Colors"
"Living in the Moment"

Not sure what spirts mean but I did feel Happy all day.

Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment