Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weeding




Four hours of solid weeding and this is what I look like. I'm sure you can see the sweat stains basically everywhere.

We had a lot of rain for a couple of days so I weeded until they were all gone. The weather was cool and I guess I just became obsessive with removing all of them. They'll be back again for another tackle.

I'll be taking some pictures later today but none of the flowers are yet in bloom so it's not pretty yet. A man and his dog were walking around the garden and he asked me "Where are all the Zinnia's? Last year they were so beautiful." I just pointed to the baby green plants and said, "They're here. Just a little too soon just yet." He nodded and off they went. I think the garden is a view point for many who live around the area. I like that.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment