We can't always prevent an illness but why not make it harder to take hold?
Cancer is a scare and if by chance any of these things cause it, Why risk it?
Ten things you should do to help your health.
- Mix fresh juice with a splash of Seltzer.
- The entire ingredient list is all chemicals. Nothing natural - Every ingredient is a chemical. It’s just bad for you and you know it. Next time you pick one up - remember - the word DIE is in diet.
- Mix ¼ cup cornstarch and ¼ cup baking soda - add a few drops of rosemary or lavender oil. Store in a seal-able container and dab on with a cotton pad.
- If you are a women and shave, do not apply to freshly saved arm pits. It stings. Shave in the evening before bed - no deodorant needed before bed
- Cookies, frozen meals, snacks, anything with ingredients that you are not familiar with.
- If it has a chemical in it, don’t keep eating it
- If you are buying ground beef in packaging that isn’t showing you the meat. Don’t.
- You do not know what is ground up with it - remember the pink slime?
- Only buy ground beef fresh. You want to see it
- I say limit because even though I know how bad McDonald’s fries are for me, I cannot stop eating them altogether. So I go once in a while and only get a small one.
- Don’t ever supersize. Eat as a treat – not in place of your weekly meals
- Look for carcinogens. Ingredients that have unfamiliar names and dyes.
- Buy from organic distributors
- Etsy.com – many 100% natural soap makers
- Read the Warnings on the cleaning supply labels. If they have a warning, don’t use it
- Use Bleach and water and a little soap
- While bleach is a powerful chemical and contains a warning, a little goes a long way and you know how much you used
- Vinegar is a natural cleaner
- Get a filtered pitcher and a glass
- While bottled water is nice to have, what chemicals are seeping through the plastic bottles? Get a carry-around bottle and take it with you. Glass is better but read the label on your plastic
- Watch your Microwave intake – again – Why risk it?
- Use the stove top to reheat
- Never heat in those throw away containers – use glass
- Stop drinking Soda everyday
- Only drink a sport drink if you’ve actually participated in a sport
- Squeeze your own juice or only buy 100%. Read Labels- don't drink it if contains Corn Syrup (which is big time a processed sugar).