Sunday, May 10, 2015

Too Long Between Posts

SOLD! I sold a pair of my shoes! I had given up but someone in New Orleans bought them! Thanks
Love Stone Walls

At the front of the Garden

Blossoms - So Beautiful
It's been awhile since I've posted - my apologizes. The time just gets the better of me as I get older. I don't feel like it's been a month since I wrote. More like Days.

My Nephew is graduating from High School this month. I have pictures of him on my fridge when he was 5 years old. He's 18 now. Where did those 13 years go? I mean - it's like "Poof" - he's a man.

I worked a bit in the garden yesterday. My neighbor and I swap onions and potatoes. She orders these incredible "Candy" onions and I found this organic seed potato grower so we share half and half. I planted the onions - two rows - then when it warms up on the 15th, I'll plant the potatoes.

Working in Baltimore next week so I hope the weather is warm when I return on the 15th. Can't wait to plant everything.

Thanks for reading - I'll try and be better at my time management. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment