Monday, August 22, 2011

Etsy is Open

My Etsy Shop is OPEN!

I am adding things each day. So far I have 4 items. Click here to access my page.

I'm so excited. I opened my Etsy account in 2007 - around Christmas time. I made a few Santa Elves to test the site. I think my photos were poor and descriptions hasty. No nibbles. Which is fine. My friends received some cute felted elves for Christmas.

This time around, I'm going to sell something. I have a purpose for my shop now. The Farm. All sales go into the account.

One last thing - we cancelled the goat farm tour. Thursday I emailed the farm. She was a sweetie. I can't wait to see the place. But I thought I'd give Bobby a break from too many tours. Good thing too as Saturday was rainy and nasty weather for a farm tour.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment