Friday, February 19, 2010

This is a shop in Berlin. Look at the colors? Wow! I found this under a "handmade" shoe search. I'm always searching for creative shoes. I picked up a couple of library books yesterday on historical shoes. Wow - their were some super cool shoes. 7 inch stilettos. People could actually walk in them too.

Lots of bead work and great "Spectators". I think those are always my favorite. Black and white. I wear a lot of black and a pair of spectators in black and white would be wonderful.

My birthday is next week and I am making a huge pot of homemade tomato sauce with meatballs. It should be fun. There are only 14 here in the office so one pot should be enough. I'll cook the sauce this weekend and make the meatballs. Throw everything in the freezer then take it out the night before. We have a triple crock pot at the office - don't ask - so it will be great for warming everything up.

Have to go for now. I'm going to take some pictures of my work room soon to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment