Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I just searched my picture collection and I don't have a new one to post today.


I'm getting ready for my birthday which is Thursday and I am planning the luncheon at the office for my co workers. I do like to feed people and am excited. The homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs are in the freezer ready to be defrosted and put in the crock pots. On Wednesday, I'll make the Black Forest German cake. Soak the black cherry's in rum today so they will be ready to place on the cake. Yum. It's my mom's secret recipe but quite easy actually. Can't tell you.


After my Birthday, Spring is just around the corner. On March 13th I will be meeting with the Seniors and have them plant some marigold seeds in little pots. They can keep them on their window sill until May when it will be ready to plant them. Oh the Garden! I can't wait. It is always such a relaxing beautiful place. This was from 2009 when everything was in full growth. You can see the pole beans and red geraniums. I'm not going to plant the beans this year. They were out of control and tasted kind of woody.

No comments:

Post a Comment