Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Red Pepper Wreath

Mix Pepper Wreath

Gold Cayenne

Racoon Tracks

Italian Quick Bread

Winter Rye Ground Cover

Coyote
I had so many peppers this year. It was a bountiful year. But - you are left with "What to Do?"

I went on line and looked for how to make wreaths. The best idea was taking bobby pins and a straw wreath and pushing them through the pepper. The Pepper needed to be soft because if it was already dry, it would crumble.

The second batch was the golden cayenne. OMG - they were so hot that each time I poked the wire through, I would start coughing. They are currently in a paper bag and I need to wait until it's nice outside.

The Bread was so perfect and the recipe was found on the "Bread Flour" bag. Who knew? YUM.

The Coyote - found him dead in a creek - poor thing. He's been around here for years. :(

I've been traveling and working too much these past days so my apologies on the delay in my posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment