Monday, October 23, 2017

Farms





Bobby took this

Bobby took this





I can not stop thinking about them. Every waking hour I think about living on one. Urban farming will have to suffice until I can find the space to spread out.

The above shots are just some pics I found. I think I've mentioned before that when I am stressed out by work, driving or just life in general, I think about the pictures above. They calm me.

My Mom and Nephew came to Chicago yesterday and I took the train to meet them for lunch. They went on to the opera and I came home. It's now a point in our lives that we better see our family when we are able. The world is moving so fast that I see now the point of making the effort. It's only a few hours out of my day and so worth it.

We ate at a restaurant on Michigan Avenue that had perfectly fresh and delicious food. Remington's. Out door seating and what a perfect day. My Nephew had prime rib hash and eggs and my mom and I had crab Louis salad. Butter lettuce and oh so good.

Stay tuned -

No comments:

Post a Comment