Sunday, February 19, 2017

February Thaw

Lido Key - Room View

Morning Visitor

Closed Road

February Thaw
Some snap shots of my past few weeks. Bobby and I once again traveled to Sarasota for one of my work trips. This time the weather was absolutely fabulous all week.

The shot of the "Closed Road" is were the abandoned road comes into play. When ever I have time on my walks, I take this short cut. They just recently cut down all the trees on a portion of this road so I am not sure how long it will be private. We'll see.

The last shot is behind the office building I work. I take noon walks and there is a creek that runs along side the path. Is February too soon for a warm up? I think it is.

Still Nico free but lately I've been counting a lot. What I mean is when ever I have a craving, I count to ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment