|Wisconsin Dairy Farm|
I'd think that's pretty important. So - below is a list of things we can do and sell to make money.
It's in a random order as they have come to me over the years.
- Photos and post cards of the farm and activities
- Tee Shirts
- Dried Herbs
- Tours - bird watching, flower gardens, hiking trails
- Herbs in pots
- CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
- Milk, butter, yogurt, ice cream - oh so many avenues if you have a cow
- Chickens, eggs, baby chicks
- Grains - for animal feed or flour
- Manure - if you have animals, you will have this.
- Weddings, birthday parties, showers, bridal or baby
- Cross Country ski trails
- Educational classes, preserving, baking, growing food, caring for livestock
Thanks for reading and your support.