Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back From Orlando



I'm back from my day job's trip to Orlando. Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando. Worked long hours but I'm home now. This is just a pic from the Internet that really doesn't do the place justice. It is beautiful. Not as impressive as it first was 2 years ago when I worked another conference there. Not sure what the difference was. I think the staff is not as caring as they once were. Two years ago it was better. Maybe it's the high foot traffic. I'm not sure. Things are just not the same the second time around. "Never as good as the first time" Song lyrics from Sade.
It was just for work but it's always nice to stay in a nice hotel. A treat.
Now that I'm home, I need to get focused on my shoes again. I cleaned up everything for the trip - even the sewing machines were put a way. I'm off this Friday so maybe I can start finishing some of the pair that just need hand sewing.
I'm having black dirt delivered today at the garden and need to get over there later and even it out. It's almost ready for tilling. Yes! I can't wait to plant peas, lettuce and spinach. It's supposed to rain this weekend and it would be nice to have it tilled tomorrow. Not sure if that can happen. We'll see.
That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment