Monday, January 11, 2010

Just some thoughts before the day ends. Mondays! Blah! The busy season is coming up fast and I will be busy with my day job from now until June when the last conference is being held. Speakers, speakers and more speakers. Constant email. Classes for our program and millions of emails to answer daily.

I am not complaining as I like it here. Weekends are for my creative mind to flow. As long as I stay focused, the artist will be alive every Saturday and Sunday.

Inspiration is everywhere. I love going to the Library and checking out various craft books. Even if I don't make the exact project from the book, it will give me an idea for a shoe or a knitted item.

I think this is the year for my creative juices to flow and to FINALLY accomplish something I can sell. I just need to sew it perfect and make sure the construction is sound.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment